RULES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON THE MINK WEBSITE
Customers are asked to read this document carefully and, before purchasing or subscribing to the e-newsletter, familiarize themselves with its contents and click to confirm their acquaintance with the personal data processing described below and confirm their agreement with the STN General Terms and Conditions. The controller will manage and process personal data for the purposes defined below only within the given legal bases, in accordance with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and the applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection.
2. Controller and data sources
The controller of personal data is the company PHARMA G, trgovina in storitve, doo, Ljubljana, Arkova ulica 5, 1210 Ljubljana – Šentvid, registration number: 2214750000, to which an adult individual provides the following personal data by entering personal data on the Registration Form or subscribing to e-news relating to you: name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone.
In addition to your address, the operator can also obtain a delivery address in the continuation of the purchase, if it is different or if you want delivery to another address.
3. Legal basis, purposes, retention period, appropriate practices
The controller collects, processes and stores the following personal data in accordance with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and the applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection:
- on a contractual basis in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of STN for the purposes of Customer Registration and in the continuation of the execution of your orders or. purchases, in accordance with the legally prescribed deadlines and deadlines when rights arising from legal transactions may be exercised in court;
- on a legal basis for the purposes of issuing invoices (VAT Act) on the basis of your purchases and for the purposes of resolving complaints under the applicable Consumer Protection Act and any other legal claims, in accordance with statutory deadlines for exercising rights;
- on a contractual basis for the purpose of notifying by e-mail about promotions, discounts and other benefits, in connection with the Electronic Communications Act, up to the cancellation, which is enabled in each message;
- with consent, for the purpose of e-mailing notifications of promotions, discounts and other benefits, up to and including cancellation, which is enabled in each message;
- on the basis of a legitimate interest, previously stated personal data and data on an individual purchase (products, price, date, time and place of purchase) and use of benefits (eg coupon, voucher, discount, etc.), for the purpose of optimizing the offer, and raises customer satisfaction with email notifications.
Personal data collected by the controller on the basis of the above purposes and for the permitted period of storage or. until withdrawal from the contract or until cancellation, they will be stored in electronic or physical records of personal data (depending on the form of personal data obtained), which are adequately technically secured and to which only authorized persons of the controller have access.
At the end of the retention period, the controller shall delete or anonymise the personal data efficiently and permanently, so that they can no longer be linked to a specific individual.
4. Third Party Processing
The processing of personal data is also carried out with contractual processors (eg for product delivery (warehouse, delivery service), for order payment (eg banks, external IT support and external accounting services), etc.), with whom the controller has concluded a written agreement on processing of personal data only for the purposes defined in the Terms of Personal Data Protection, with which the company PHARMA G doo appropriate contracts for the processing of personal data have been concluded. The controller stores personal data in the EU and does not export them to third countries.
5. Individual rights
Under the conditions determined by the applicable regulations, the individual has the right to access personal data, correct personal data, delete, restrict processing, transferability, objection, to non-automated decision, appeal to the supervisory authority, withdrawal of consent to processing, where the latter can exercise -address: firstname.lastname@example.org or entrust your wishes by regular mail to the address PHARMA G, trgovina in storitve, doo, Ljubljana, Arkova ulica 5, 1210 Ljubljana – Šentvid, annotation for DPO.
6. Personal Data Protection Officer
Contact of the person authorized for personal data protection: Petra Marinko or PHARMA G, trgovina in storitve, doo, Ljubljana, Arkova ulica 5, 1210 Ljubljana – Šentvid, note for DPO, if the individual is asked additional questions or is not satisfied with the response and would like to exercise their rights.
7. Right to appeal
If an individual believes that your rights or regulations on the protection of personal data have been violated, he or she has the right to appeal to the national supervisory authority, the Republic of Slovenia, the Information Commissioner, e-mail: email@example.com.